QA Officer - Pharmaceuticals -North East
A Pharmaceutical CDMO in the North East is looking for a QA Officer to join their team. As a QA Officer you will be responsible for handling all aspects of on-site QA including deviations, complaints, CAPA etc.
As a QA Officer you will have significant experience with pharmaceutical Quality Assurance and be able to quickly adapt to the onsite QMS and quality procedures.
- Identify and assess any deviations and or none-conformances
- Lead investigations, identify root causes, drive continuous improvement and CAPA
- Assist with internal and external audits and compliance activities
- BSc or equivalent in a Science/Engineering related discipline is advantageous
- Significant QA experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience collating, reviewing and approving batch documentation
Interviews for this QA Officer position are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information