Looking for an in vitro toxicologist scientist who is looking to join a well-established drug discovery company at an associate principal scientist level to ensure toxicity studies are running to the highest of standards within the time frame.
Responsibilities as associate principal scientist:
- High and low throughput in vitro toxicology assays
- Defining and leading assay development, contributing to R&D, troubleshooting and improvement projects with the team leader
- Data analysis and interpretation
- In Vitro toxicology assays; High Content Imaging (HCI), flow cytometry, Seahorse and other molecular biology techniques
- Cell culture in both 2D and 3D formats
- Training junior team members
Essential Skills and Experience for Associate Principal Scientist:
- Minimum BSc in life science or equivalent with experience working within industry/ or via post-doctoral experience
- Cell culture experience, routine maintenance of adherent cell lines
- High Content Screening (HCS), Flow cytometry and molecular biology techniques, automated liquid handling robotics and/ or sensitization assays.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience analysing large sets of toxicology data
- Effective communication within a team
- Experience working under time pressure and meeting tight deadlines