This is a really good opportunity to join one of the worlds leading companies in environmental services as a Site Chemist in the North West. The ideal Site Chemist will be required to work a shift pattern, have practical, analytical and problem-solving skills. This Site Chemist position is ideal for recent graduates or those with industrial experience looking to secure a non lab-based role whilst still being involved with science.
- To provide technical support within a waste management site
- To take samples from the process plant and bulk tanker inputs for analysis
- To assist the site in a safe and compliant manner
- Degree educated in Chemistry or equivalent
- A great understanding of analytical chemistry
- Good time management and team working skills
This role follows a shift pattern and is a non lab-based role.
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.