Permanent position here in SE England for Research Microbiologists. This is a unique opportunity to get in with an innovative company, where you will be working on highly rated and varied client-based projects around enhancing the performance and shelf-life of microbial formulations. Working closely with the formulation chemists and international teams you will also have access to modern formulation, analytical and testing equipment to be able to perform and really develop yourself and your skillset whilst within a great working environment. Please apply below if you fit the candidate profile!
- BSc or MSc degree level in Microbiology or similar scientific discipline. A PhD would be advantageous but not necessary
- At least 3 years working experience within a microbiology laboratory
- Competency in the culture and isolation of micro-organisms, autoclaving, incubators, aseptic techniques, media preparation, dilutions preparation, media inoculation, CFU counts and the use of biochemical and serological techniques
- Project management skills are necessary - you should be able to deliver multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you should be able to effectively communicate with colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- The ability to use knowledge and experience in an effective manor tor identify and research relevant inventions.
If you're interested in this role please apply below or send your CV