A fast-growing beauty brand based in West Yorkshire are keen to recruit an enthusiastic Regulatory Technologist to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis. This organisation is well-known for their highly innovative product ranges that remain a staple in many of our make-up bags!
The ideal candidate will be a graduate in Cosmetic Science (or similar), have an interest in Regulatory and be responsible for providing support to the Regulatory team. You will ensure all technical aspects of product comply with relevant regulations.
- Create breakdowns of formulations and INCI lists for regulatory and consumer awareness
- Update PIFs for the company to ensure full compliance for each market
- Work closely with other teams in the business such as NPD, ensuring compliance for new and existing products
- Review artwork and claims on pack
- Liaise with suppliers, vendors and laboratories on technical queries
- Register products in the UK, EU and Canada for the export of products
- Respond to technical complaints and enquiries
- Degree in Cosmetic Science or similar
- Understanding of regulations in the Cosmetics industry
- MS Office skills