Regulatory & QA Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience
Central London (remote-working, required in the office 1-day p/w)
Science Solutions are working in exclusive partnership with a leading haircare brand based in Central London who, due to recent expansion, are looking to recruit an experienced Regulatory & QA Manager to join their Technical team.
This organisation drives disruptive innovation, working with leading Haircare Scientists to develop their product range that boasts consistent consumer results. You will be responsible for ensuring full regulatory & QA compliance, coordinating cross functionally to ensure the quality and compliance of new and existing product ranges in the UK, EU and international markets.
- Responsible for QA & Regulatory aspects of the business, for new and existing products
- General Regulatory duties including compiling PIFs, uploading products to the CPNP, reviewing artwork and claims on pack
- Manage and maintain relevant documentation in accordance with regulation requirements including INCIs, MSDS's, compliance certificates etc.
- Manage the safety assessment process
- Work with trade bodies, technical bodies and regulatory authorities to produce official documentation and certification in line with national and international requirements
- Remain up to date with latest regulatory changes and updates
- Work with suppliers to ensure GMP and ethical compliance through audits
- Support Operations with product shipping queries and requirements
- Previous regulatory experience within cosmetics, also open to candidates within pharmaceuticals (cosmeceuticals)
- Experience with distributors launching product ranges in a variety of international territories
- Experience with creating and implementing QA processes
- Thorough knowledge of technical regulations - chemicals, cosmetics, medicines, claims, advertisements