We are recruiting on behalf of a global leader in the inks and coatings sectors, for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their site based in Kent. As a Regulatory Affairs Manager you will ensure that the business complies with global legislations relating to the supply of chemical products, as well as shaping the legislative framework process to find workable business solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will hold a relevant degree (i.e Chemistry, Toxicology etc.), and proven experience leading a regulatory team, managing global regulations and registrations including REACH, CLP and GHS.
- Manage the RA team across multiple sites, managing global regulation strategy (Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia-Pacific)
- Manage ongoing regulatory changes due to Brexit (UK REACH registrations, GB CLP)
- Manage compliance policies and procedures, hazard communication, risk assessment and chemical safety - REACH, TSCA, BPR, CLP, GHS, PCN
- Manage substance global registrations, dossiers and scientific data as well as
Knowledge and Experience:
- Hold a relevant degree (i.e Chemistry, Toxicology) with working experience in product safety, regulatory affairs and/or stewardship
- Be an expert in GHS and CLP
- Experience with sensitive market application regulations - REACH regulations/registrations, CLP, GHS, BPR