Role: Recruitment Consultant - Science Solutions Recruitment
Location: Warrington - Birchwood Park - Science Park
Salary: Depending on recruitment experience (highly competitive)
Have you thought about a career in Recruitment as a Recruitment Consultant or do you already have experience within the Recruitment industry and looking to take it to the next level? If "yes" I would really like to hear from you. We have some exciting opportunities within a few of our divisions here including FMCG, Household & Hygiene, Nutritional & Protein, Cosmetics and Food & Drink. You will take the lead on one of the desks of your choice, supported by your Divisional Manager and Senior Leadership within Science Solutions Recruitment.
What's on offer when you join? From day one you will start on our tailored four months Training & Development program whether you're a trainee or have previous recruitment experience. This will include everything you need to know to become a specialist within your industry of choice! You will learn about things such as candidate management, new business development, account management, how to manage the interview process, negotiating contracts, much more and then put this training to practice becoming an expert within your chosen discipline.
Why the recruitment industry? The recruitment industry is a multi-billion-pound market and it has never been busier. It is also extremely rewarding and puts you in full control of your earning potential. Here at Science Solutions you are also in control of your own progression with clear achievable goals and targets to become a Leader within our business. There really is full training, development and progression here within Science Solutions Recruitment and if this is what you are looking for please apply within.
Finally, you will become an expert within your chosen market here with the help from all of us as we promote psychological safety at work.
* Identify technical specialist candidates within your industry disciplines using the latest recruitment software available within the recruitment industry.
* Have excellent customer service skills for emails, telephone calls when speaking to candidates and clients.
* Make outbound calls to candidates and clients identified through our recruitment software and CRM.
* Add candidate records, client records, GDPR, note all your actions and track activity through our CRM.
* Match your candidates to client companies within your market and live roles within those companies.
* Identify client companies within your industry disciplines and build strong relationships with them.
* Generate leads for winning new business in order to generate more revenue for your desk.
* Advertise job opportunities on behalf of your clients.
* Work closely with Science Solutions Consultants to place Scientific Candidates into companies across the whole business.
* Candidate management from screening candidate, arranging interviews and placing them into your client's companies.
* Attend client and candidate meetings in order to build strong relationships with them and understand their requirements.
* Negotiate contracts within your chosen industry when winning new business.
* Headhunt candidates using the best software within the recruitment market and much more!
* Excellent customer service skills are required for using the telephone for taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to your clients and candidates.
* Excellent written communication for writing professional emails to your clients and candidates
* Business / Entrepreneurial minded to manage and grow your desk within your chosen industry and disciplines.
* Excellent IT skills for using our CRM and other recruitment software.
* Sales experience is highly desirable to demonstrate the sales process and winning new business (full training is provided though)
* A science degree or technical understanding within the Scientific Market would be highly advantageous to assist you on the technical side when speaking to clients and candidates.
* Career driven, proactive, hard working with excellent time keeping.
* Must be resilient as this competency is required throughout the whole process.
* Feel free to reach out to me directly Ben George at Science Solution Recruitment if you have any questions regarding this opportunity.
* Must have full UK driving licence or in the process of gaining your licence.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Monday to Friday 830am - 530pm, company pension, highly competitive salary, very competitive commission structure, career progression plan, training and development, car allowance plans, company car for more experienced, company laptop access, nearby gym, hot food canteen, cycling club, running club and must more!
Keywords; Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Science, Scientific, Life Sciences, Household, Hygiene, Cosmetics, Food, FMCG,