We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading adhesives manufacturer for a QC Technician to join their site based in Staffordshire. As a QC Technician, you will be responsible for carrying out routine testing in the labs for all manufactured product and raw materials.
To be considered for this role, you will have A-Levels or quivalent in Chemistry, ideally with experience working in a busy laboratory testing incoming raw materials and finished product. This is an excellent opportunity to develop yourself in an excellent team, in a state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing centre. The hours for this role are 10am-8pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Carrying out routing testing in the labs for all manufactured products
- Testing incoming raw materials according to internal and external specifications
- Reviewing and changing SOPs in the laboratory where required
Knowledge and Experience:
- A-Levels or equivalent in Chemistry
- Previous laboratory experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Good problem-solving skills