QC Lab Technician - Cosmetics & Personal Care - South West England
This leading global company specialise in the formulation, manufacturing and packaging of Cosmetics, Personal Care and Home Care products, and they are looking for Quality Control Technicians. They have a diverse and ever-growing cliental list! Due to their growth they are now operating 24hours a day and they are looking for 4 QC Laboratory Technicians to join their Quality team! If you have a background in Cosmetics, Personal Care or Home Care and have worked in QC, then this job is for you!
- Analysis of products, using wet chemical & instrumental techniques
- Develop and validate new analytical methods
- Sample collection, varying from finished products, raw materials, mixed batches and propellants
- Maintenance and calibration of specified equipment
- Preparation of certifications of analysis
- Investigating customer complaints
- Mentoring/support/ training junior technicians
- Experience with or knowledge of QC Procedures
- Experience with or knowledge of the Cosmetic/ Personal Care/ Home Care products
- Degree Level education in Science discipline
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, a combination of days and nights.
If you are interested then please apply!
You can contact me directly on 01925 989643