Are you an analytical chemist who is looking to transition from the laboratory into a non-lab based position? An expanding contract manufacturing organisation are looking for a QA Specialist to join their growing team in the South East. As a QA Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that all products meet the highest quality standards and implementing quality control procedures. Apply below to be considered for this QA Specialist opportunity!
Key Responsibilities as a QA Specialist
- Work closely with laboratory teams to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Investigate and resolve quality issues and non-conformances
- Maintain and update quality assurance documentation and records
Key Requirements for a QA Specialist
- Degree educated in chemistry or a closely related subject
- Prior experience in analytical chemistry
- Familiarity with quality control procedures and regulations
If you are an analytical chemist looking for a new challenge and have a passion for quality control and compliance then I would like to hear from you!
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.