£40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience
Are you an experienced Purchasing Manager, looking to take the next steps in your career whilst working for a high-growth healthy and beauty business? Science Solutions are pleased to be working with a leading beauty company who, due to recent growth, are recruiting a brand-new role within their Purchasing department.
The role holder will have experience of managing the full procurement process including dealing with suppliers, negotiating pricing, stock management and working closely with other departments such as NPD and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running and delivery of projects.
- Manage the full procurement process which includes supplier intelligence, negotiating prices and conditions and implementing contracts
- Managing stock and forecasting, ensuring to keep optimum stock levels whilst managing slow moving stock and delisting products
- Ensure an efficient ordering process, ensuring to eliminate ingredient shortages as well as bringing in stock of new ingredients/packaging for launches
- Contribute to projects from a procurement and supply chain angle, making teams aware of any supplier constraints
- Fulfilling orders, raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries arrive on time to schedule
- Using NetSuite to manage stock
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing industry
- Experience ordering £10M worth of sock each year
- Experience within a similar purchasing/procurement role
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Time management skills