Project Manager - Wrexham
12 monh Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Project Manager with a Pharmaceutical or related project background looking to test yourself in one of the most ambitious Pharmaceutical innovation projects in the UK ... if so please apply now.
This role is to support the management of an innovation programme for a sterile manufacturing site ...
As a Project Manager & forming part of a pivotal Programme Management team you will ....
- Manage actions related to the site projects to ensure actions are completed to meet the programme timelines delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Managing cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules, and stakeholders informed of status.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analysing, and summarising relevant information
This is a great cv & career enhancing opportunity for a Project Manager with a background in Pharma, Life Sciences & related.
Please appply or contact Simon Fowler, now (Head of Pharma & Pharmaceutical Recruitment Specialist, Science Solutions)