Product Stewardship Manager vacancy! £50,000 - £67,000 Dependant on experience
Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Product Stewardship Manager in the Biocides field for a global chemicals and materials manufacturer based in the West Midlands. As a Product Stewardship Manager, you will be in charge of providing regulatory expertise and guidance to the Oil & Gas global business unit.
To be considered for the role of Product Stewardship Manager, you must be degree educated in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field and also possess significant experience in a product stewardship/regulatory affairs role within Biocides.
If successful, you will become the manager of the Oil & Gas Product Stewardship team within Biocides covering areas such as the UK, EU and Asia Pacific. As a Product Stewardship Manager, you will also be responsible for overseeing emerging regulatory activities in the UK, EU and Asia Pacific. This role is highly flexible and requires up to 2 days on-site per month.
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Ensuring the product-specific regulatory compliance in relation to biocides and offshore chemicals.
- Provide support and guidance while reviewing pertinent regulatory developments.
- Oversee emerging regulatory activities in the UK, EU and Asia Pacific.
- Create, monitor and maintain product stewardship records relating to company products.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree minimum in chemistry, toxicology or a closely related field.
- Significant experience in the chemical industry in product safety or regulatory affairs in relation to Biocides.
- Significant experience within a broad range of chemical and oil & gas legislations and regulations, specifically BPR and OSPAR HMCS.
- Full right to work within the UK.