We're curently looking for a enthusiastic, hardworking Process Chemist to join a world leading manufacturer of acrylics in the North West.
- Will be required to plan organise and carry out polymerisation reactions on production scale reactors.
- Will be monitoring and processing scrap material on the Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Day to day duties will require controlling all aspects of meeting production targets.
- The position will report directly to the Technical Manager.
- Training will be provided to develop and broaden the job specification
- Must be qualified to HND / BSc Degree level (or equivalent) in Chemistry or a related discipline.
- Experience in working in an acrylic polymer manufacturing industry would be an advantage.
- Experience in using computer controlled reaction processes would be an advantage.
- Must be able to work in a fast moving manufacturing environment and be flexible with hours in order to address business needs.
- Must be able work under own initiative and possess good team working and organisational skills.