A rapidly growing CRO in the midlands is looking for a Pharmacology Scientist to join their team to help support drug development projects on a fixed term 1-year contract. This role is ideal for strong PhD graduate with a background in Pharmacology or Biochemistry or a scientist with prior experience in a CRO.
As a Molecular Biologist you will:
- Play a key part in the development, optimisation, and validation of methods in support of drug development projects
- Ensure client requirements are met, taking ownership of problems and providing resolutions
- Drive the company's technical capabilities and service offering by keeping abreast of new techniques and improvements in productivity and automation
You will be an ideal candidate with this background:
- PhD in Pharmacology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
- If you have experience working on client projects or in a CRO
- Previous experience and knowledge of Bioscience ranging from biophysics to cell biology and enzymology.
I would like you to apply immediately with a CV so as not to miss out on this opportunity. Interviews will follow in the coming 2-3 weeks.