A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for an Operation Quality Assurance technician on a 12 month fix term contract, to support the QA team. You would be working within ISO13485 standard.
This role is a fantastic entry into the Quality assurance industry!
As an Operation Quality Assurance technician, you will:
- Be responsible for the quality release of results from the laboratory;
- Review data and log forms within a given timeframe;
- Update QMS documents;
- Help the quality team with risk management and validation;
- Work to ISO13485, ISO17025 and GCP standards;
- Assist with both internal and external audits.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree or A levels in relevant biological discipline; with understanding laboratory experiments and data handling;
- Prior experience working in quality world be an advantage.
If you interested or want to know more information, give Shazad a call on 01925909049 or email