This is a great opportunity for a Lead GMP Technician at a large CRO company in the East Midlands. The GMP Technician is ideal opportunity for a to work with a variety of products getting scaled up for client manufacturing in a regulated (GLP/GMP) environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Working to and maintaining high HSEQ standards in a GMP facility.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Completing complex syntheses throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- Working with team members to solve complex problems.
- Monitoring manufacturing
- Interpreting analytical data accurately
- Completing relevant reports to internal and external stakeholder requests.
Ideally you will have a BSc / MSc in Chemistry or a related field or practical manufacturing experience in a GMP facility. Experience or sound understanding of API manufacturing techniques.
This client is already shortlisting for the role so I would like you to apply immediately with a CV (Word document format), so as to not miss out on the opportunity.