Science Solutions - Development Analyst - South Wales
Suitable backgrounds include
MCHEM / BSC Grads with a desire to move up in Method Development
QC Backgrounds with some experience from research in method development/column changes using HPLC or related
Development Analytical experience from a relevant chemistry Lab Including APIs, Medicinal, Small Molecule
We are currently looking to recruit an junior & experienced Development Analysts for an established pharmaceutical manufacturer with an excellent team and culture. The role is to support the company's development and testing activities on a project related to the introduction of a new pharmaceutical product.
Qualifications / Previous Experience / General Attributes (Person Specification):
All analysts should:
* Hold a degree in Chemistry or pharmaceutical science or closely related discipline.
* Be self-motivated
* Methodical, organised and have an excellent attention to detail.
* Able to work both in a team & independently
* Good communication skills are essential as role requires the organisation and co-ordination of work with other departments.
* At least three years experience in carrying out HPLC analysis in a Pharmaceutical or ISO17025 accredited laboratory including analytical method development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with ICH Q2, relevant documented procedures and pertinent regulatory/company requirements.
· To plan and prioritise own day to day workload in line with client requirements and adapt this where necessary in line with client needs and expectations.
· To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
· To assist in training of others, as required.
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures and is cGMP compliant.
· To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
· To communicate effectively with others on site and to assist with departmental problem solving as required.
If you are successful at first interview then a second practical interview including aptitude tests will be part of the recruitment process.
Please apply now to be considered immediately