Analytical Development Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
A Pharmaceutical company part of an international group are recruiting a for an Analytical Development Scientist due to an internal promotion within the team, this is a great opportunity for a strong routine analyst to gain experience with method development activities.
As an Analytical Development Scientist you will be responsible for leading analytical method development projects for a contract development and manufacturing company who specialise in solid dose products.
- Lead method development projects for pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products in accordance with ICH Q2 guidelines
- Transfer of validated methods, ensuring compatibility with the in-house lab equipment/processes
- Supervise other analysts, including reviewing documentation and providing training where required
- Significant experience of all key analytical techniques and including HPLC and GC.
- Prior experience of analytical method development is highly desirable
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as MHRA and ICH Q2
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for this Analytical Development Scientist are happening soon so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information