Finance Assistant - £24,000 - £28,000 - Liverpool (Stonebridge)
A leading Generator Engineering company are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team!
- Process receipts of supplier invoices and processing for payment
- Creating purchase orders for remote engineers
- Invoicing customers
- Chasing debt
- Analysing jobs for profit / loss
- Assisting external accountants with monthly management accounts
- Assisting external accountants for tax returns
- Running payroll monthly
- Add financial information to the system.
- Attend meetings with the finance department and the entire organization, occasionally helping with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Create and revise balance sheets.
- Create and revise Forecasts.
- Examine and follow departmental budgets
- Respond to inquiries and offers support to customers, clients, and stakeholders as necessary.
- Suggest modifications or upgrade to boost precision, effectiveness, and cost savings.
- Take part in audits on a yearly, quarterly, and monthly basis.
- Update daily transaction data entry and financial spreadsheets.
Must Have Qualities:
- Thorough attention to detail
- Excellent maths knowledge
- The ability to use their own initiative
- Customer service skills
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to work well with others
- Understanding of how to use common industry software