I am currently recruiting a Validation Specialist for a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the North East.
As a validation specialist you will be responsible for working with departmental SMEs to establish, improve and maintain validation plans & processes in accordance with GMP and internal standards.
The ideal candidate for this Validation specialist position will have hands-on experience with developing, authoring and executing validation protocols along with maintaining a VMP Inventory and Schedule.
- Working with project teams and departmental SMEs to create and maintain validation plans
- Authoring validation documents in compliance with information provided by departmental. SMEs in compliance with SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Maintaining VMP with information provided by validation practitioners.
- Significant experience with validation including execution of protocols, review and approval of documents, VMP maintenance and continuous improvements to validation processes.
- Experience working within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries.
- Proven experience of managing validation projects, liaising with different departments on validation matters and providing guidance/advice on validation best practices.
Interviews for this Validation Specialist position are imminent so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.