Product & Process Validation, Process Verification.
£40,000 PA + experience, training & progression
Pharmaceutical GMP & Contract Manufacturing
Runcorn - Cheshire
Would you like to propel your career in Pharmaceutical Validation more quickly?
Do you want more experience, more exposure, more career progression?
If so, then we have an opportunity with an expanding contract manufacturer with ambitious plans to infiltrate multiple new markets with existing & brand-new asset capabilities.
This role is designed to gain experience & excel to new levels of Validation.
As the Validation Officer; you will benefit from;
- A Competitive salary
- Defined training & progression
- A friendly, dynamic & supportive pier group of experienced Quality & Validation professionals
- The opportunity to learn from a new, dynamic Validation Manager
- A Growing company providing exposure, experience & a chance to upskill in all areas of Validation.
As the Validation Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Being a pivotal part of the Validation Team
- Supporting all Process, Equipment & Instrument Validation projects
- Maintaining all Validation Documents in line with all GMP requirements
- Maintenance of all Validation activities throughout the validation lifecycle.
To Fulfil the requirement of Validation Officer you will have experience in a Pharmaceutical or related GMP Manufacturing facility with specific skills & experience in;
- Product and process validation
- Process verification
Experience in Validation in the following areas would also be advantageous
- Cleaning validation
- Analytical method validation experience
If you have validation experience specifically in process validation & process verification please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions or apply now !