Validation Manager - Runcorn up to £55k
Ideal profile; Lead/Senior/managerial Validation Engineer who can develop the site VMP
Main Responsibilities of the Validation Manager;
- Preparation, review and approval of validation master plans and validation plans.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Preparation, execution, review and approval of qualification and / validation documentation (protocols, reports etc.) in relation to instrument, equipment, facilities, utilities, processes and software.
- Review and approval of third party generated protocols and reports.
- Review, execution and approval of Factory Acceptance Tests.
- Review, execution and approval of Site Acceptance Tests /commissioning.
- Evaluation of equipment / service providers.
- Management of validation related deviations and change controls.
- Cleaning Validation
- Equipment Validation
- Protocols including IQ/OQ/PQ
Please apply now to be considered immediately