Technology Development Manager - Personal Care - Northamptonshire
Are you a Technology Development Manager or a Senior Development Chemist looking for their next step up? If so, then this is a great opportunity to work with a global organisation shaping the industry in a pivotal role as a New Technical Development Manager. Excellent benefits, further progression and autonomy are on offer in this Technical Development Manager role. As the business operates on a smaller team structure you will see your work hit the market and make and make an impact quickly.
As the Technology Development Manager, you will establish and lead the R&D new technology platform through research and also new business development for the application of tried and tested raw materials in innovative products, as well as technology for the fragrance sector.
You will be involved identifying clients needs and market trends and perform market analysis for the new products. Acting as a key interface between numerous teams and divisions. As well as project management defining, deploying and managing projects from end to end.
- An understanding of surfactant chemistry or some formulation experience of household or personal care products.
- Previous experience conducting Sensory and Consumer research.
- Experience of statistical analysis of raw data, visualization and reporting of results.
- An in interest in Aromatherapy
- A creative innovative nature
- Strong analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Some understand of industry regulations.
If interested in this Technology Development Manager role then please send me a word version of your CV!!