Technical Supervisor - Manufacturing
Science Solutions are working in partnership with a leading personal care company who, due to exponential growth, have identified the need for a Technical Supervisor to join their dedicated and enthusiastic team based in Bradford. This role will involve a mix of duties within both Manufacturing & Technical, where the role holder will be responsible for working on things such as method improvements, process and scale-up manufacturing, conducting stability testing and sample reviews on pilot batches.
This role will also involve stepping in for the Manager in their absence, so the ideal candidate will have some experience of mentoring/leading a team. This role is day based however you may need to work the early (6am-2pm) or late shift (2pm-10pm) from time to time.
· Focusing on a 1st time pass rate, implement formulation and process changes
· Measure and improve empty to empty times
· Manage the practicon system
· Identify route cause of any non-conforming batches, actioning and putting in place any preventative measures, re-work where possible
· Measure and improve service to vessel reliability
· Manage scale up qualification
· Conduct testing in the lab on pilot batches, such as stability and sample reviews
· Experience within a similar role, with mentorship/leadership skills
- Maintains professional but friendly demeanour
· Experience within the lab, ideally with a Science related degree
· SAP experience is desired