Take closer look at this new role! - Technical Process Specialist- #Norfolk
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Process Chemist to join an established Chemical Manufacturing company, providing the best manufacturing services to specialty chemical industries. As a Technical Process Chemist you will be providing technical chemistry and Synthetic processing expertise.
A crucial aspect of this role will be to validate process improvements and to provide expert technical input to design and develop of new and existing products and processes. This role is ideal for someone with experience working in scale-up chemistry.
Click the link below!
- Provide expert technical input and industrial processing expertise into the operations of the plant
- validate process improvements and development of new and existing products and processes
- Carry out plant audits to assess performance and safety standards in addition to environment and quality standards
- Communicate with operations personal to optimise and provide technical support to plant processes.
- Carry out investigative studies into new and future manufacturing processes
- BSc/MSc or higher in Chemistry or a relevant subject of significance
- Experience in process improvement and process optimisation through analysis of existing procedures
- Experienced use and understanding of chemical plant control systems.
- Experience of Lean/Six Sigma would be preferred
- Experience working in new process industrialisation and optimisation
Apply to this role with an updated CV!