Our client based in Cheshire is looking for a Technical Manager to join their dynamic, growing team assisting the company with the delivery of exceptional brands within the Personal Care, Toiletry and Household markets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for technical liaison for both retailers and manufacturing partners and driving successful new product development.
- Accountable for the product development, compliance, and launch of new products across Health & Beauty, Household and Biocidal product categories.
- Proposition of initial formulation.
- Accountable for all technical aspects of product development; product safety assessments, stability, performance testing, regulatory compliance.
- Preparation of product specifications, working alongside customers and manufacturing partners.
- Investigation of customer complaints and non-conformances.
- Accountable for product artwork, ingredients, claims, warnings, compliance to regulations such as for packaging and labelling.
- Review of production paperwork.
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant regulations and product safety.
- Minimum 3-5 years' technical product development and delivery to market.
- Experience in formulation development within a lab environment.
- Scientific degree in Chemistry or similar.