We are recruiting on behalf of an adhesives and sealants manufacturer, for a Technical Chemist to join their site based in Worcestershire. As a Technical Chemist, you will assist in the development of new adhesive products and contribute to commercial projects for clients across the globe.
To be considered for this position, you will have a minimum of a BSc in Chemistry or related field and have experience developing new products within a commercial laboratory, with adhesives and coatings experience being desirable.
- To assist in research and development project work, sourcing new and alternative raw materials and developing new adhesive products from scratch
- Physical testing of products to internal and external testing standards
- Provide technical support to customers as well as internal departments including the sales team
- Assist with internal quality systems to aid in maintaining ISO9001 certification
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum BSc in Chemistry or related subject
- 2 years' experience in a commercial laboratory, developing new products, with adhesives and coating experience being preferred
- Ability to work independently where required as well as collaborative with other members of the team