£18,000 - £20,000
This company is a high quality, global leader in Chemical Manufacturing that deals with many areas such as Personal Care, Health Care, Marine, Transport and Manufacturing. They provide excellent career progression for your skills you want to develop with the firm.
The role of Technical Assistant is to assist the business manager in the business development of the AGMA product ranges with new and existing customers. To provide excellent customer service and troubleshooting.
Key duties of the role will be as follows:
- Aid with the business development of current and new product ranges.
- Providing technical support with timely follow up to customer requests.
- First point of contact for customers.
- Understand customer commercial and technical needs and opportunities.
- Research customer and the current marketplace requirements.
- Co-operate with and support the relevant internal departments.
- Inputting sales orders and following them through to Invoice.
- Minimum of 2.2 (BSc) in Chemistry or a relevant science subject
- Practical experience in a sale's based or customer service role (desirable)
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication.