The company is a leading distributor of ingredients to the European Personal Care industry. Personal Care is a thriving global manufacturing sector that includes Skincare, Haircare, Cosmetics and Toiletries. It is a dynamic and innovative industry that has a significant impact on quality of life for consumers around the world.
The Sales team maintain excellent relationships with our customers, developing new business and giving technical support to customers' R&D departments. This role will be based in our Aylesbury head office with frequent travel in the UK and overseas. There is great scope for creativity and personal development within this role, and you will be supported by extensive training on our products, a fully equipped laboratory, enthusiastic and supportive colleagues, and outside training where required.
- Developing strong technical understanding of our wide range of Personal Care ingredients, their chemistry, benefits and formulation characteristics.
- Supporting customers throughout their development process, from concept to product launch.
- Visiting UK customers to develop long-term working relationships with their R&D, Purchasing and Marketing teams.
- Maintaining existing business and creating new opportunities with customers in your portfolio
- Helping our Technical Development Chemists to create new Personal Care formulations that demonstrate the benefits of our products.
- A strong scientific education and preferably a degree in a scientific subject
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Flexible and customer service orientated
- Full UK driving licence