An exciting opportunity to join a growing CDMO based in the North East as Synthetic Process Chemist. As a Synthetic Process Chemist, you will be responsible for synthesising and optimising routes. If you're a recent PhD graduate looking for a role in synthetic chemistry, then the Synthetic Process Chemist role will be of interest.
Key Duties as an Analytical Chemist
- Synthesising small molecules, developing and optimising synthetic processes
- Working on the development of processes for the manufacture of API's
- Working to cGMP standard
- PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.