This is a great opportunity for a Synthetic Chemist to secure a role in a growing team as a Synthetic Organic Chemist in the South West. If you have a strong technical understanding of synthetic chemistry then the Synthetic Chemist role will definitely be of interest to you! The Synthetic Chemist role is ideal for a PhD graduate looking for their first role in industry or even a more experienced chemist looking for a change!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Chemist
- Plan and design novel synthesis work for clients
- Communicate effectively with clients to manage projects
- To perform a number of modern synthetic methods as well as common analytical methods
- Degree educated to PhD level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Very strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.