An opportunity in the South East has become available for a Synthetic Organic Chemist. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthetic, purification and characterisation of compounds. Whether you’re a PhD graduate or an experienced chemist, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will be of interest to you!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Planning and designing synthetic experiments in compliance with client specifications
- Characterisation of compounds using NMR, MS, HPLC
- Small molecule synthesis on a mg to g scale
Key Requirements for a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.