Due to an expansion within the company, there is now an exciting opportunity to join a chemical company as a Synthetic Organic Chemist in the North East. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthetic, purification and characterisation of compounds. If you're an experienced chemist looking for a change, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will definitely be of interest to you!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Plan and design synthetic experiments in compliance with client specifications
- Research and develop process routes to enable the scale up of API's
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Degree educated to PhD level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Very strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.