An expanding team focusing on oligonucleotide synthesis are looking for an experienced Synthetic Organic Chemist to join their team in York. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for designing and synthesising oligonucleotides to support research and development efforts within the team. If you have prior industry experience working as a Synthetic Organic Chemist then apply below!
Key Responsibilities as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Design and synthesis oligonucleotides using solid-phase synthesis methods
- Purification using desalting columns
- Characterisation of oligonucleotides using analytical techniques such as LC-MS
- Follow SOP's and prepare reagents for the oligo synthesisers
Key Requirements as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Degree educated in Chemistry with a project focusing on synthetic organic chemistry
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within industry focusing on synthetic chemistry
- Strong knowledge of organic chemistry principles and techniques
- Experience in purification and characterisation of organic molecules
If you are a synthetic chemist with an interest in oligonucleotide synthesis then please apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered!
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without