Due to expansion, a global organisation based in Scotland are looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for providing technical support and supporting manufacturing. If you are a recent graduate or an experienced chemist looking to leave the laboratory then apply below!
Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Using your organic chemistry knowledge to support manufacturing
- Be the main point of contact for technical assistance
- Work closely with other departments to support them
Key Requirements for a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.