A fantastic opportunity has opened for a drug discovery company, that is looking to add a Synthetic Chemist Group Leader to manage their current workload as well as the chance to manage a team. This role offers the chance to become an integral part of the leadership team in this exciting companies headquarter where you will be leading the small molecules programme.
- Communicate with stakeholders, board of directors and investors regarding the company's drug discovery programme.
- Manage the synthetic chemistry team as well as the company's intellectual property
- Be able to train staff and communicate with other department to ensure projects are completed
- A PhD in synthetic organic chemistry with 10+ years experience in biotech, pharma or with a CRO.
- Experienced within cancer drug discovery and leading programmes and projects
- The ability to work with cross functional teams.