Sourcing and Product Supply Manager
£45,000 - £60,000
This company is a luxury beauty brand that has great growth potential and a dedicated team. They provide excellent opportunities for development and are keen on keeping a sustainable outlook throughout the company.
Responsible for planning, implementing and managing the sourcing of current and future beauty products and accessories for the brand. Working closely with Planning, NPD, Operations and Merchandising teams, the Sourcing and Product Supply Manager will be a part of all areas of the business.
- Find, and develop commercial relationships with, the best outsourced product manufacturers in the Beauty industry;
- Create and deliver efficient critical path project plans for new product launches and for re-sourcing of existing products to meet launch targets;
- Work with the senior and wider team to implement effective procedures for product sourcing to meet business needs in this next stage of company growth.
- Manage supplier relationships and lead cost negotiations to achieve product margins in line with company KPI's.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Ideally with a background in and knowledge of the beauty industry, although proven success in sourcing from other similar or industries will be considered.
- Excellent negotiation and proven problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to foster excellent relationships with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Experience of working with a Wholesale ERP system, including MRP & BOM.