Solid Dose Formulation Specialist - Midlands
An outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to use their skill in tablet development as a Solid Dose Formulation Specialist. This is to work for a pharmaceutical organisation that plans to double in size in the next 3-5 years! As the Solid Dose Specialist, you will be directly participating in the formulation of all aspects of the practices used in the manufacture of new and existing drug products (Solid Dose)
As a Solid Dose Formulation Specialist, you will receive a comprehensive salary; reflective of your experience and extra benefits:
- Healthcare benefits.
- Annual bonus (Paid in 2 installaments)
- Pension Contribution.
Compulsory Skill Set to be considered:
- Core solid dose / tableting formulation experience (3 years at least)
- Knowledge how to make a tablet in lab scale or in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven to demonstrate ability to problem solve around compression & granulation.
Desired, but not compulsory Skillset:
- Strong Communication skills to communicate with clients.
- Managerial skills at hand in the formulation sector for solid dose.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the licence to provide sponsorship. Candidates need to have a full & permanent right to work in the UK.
Please apply now or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions.