Shift QC Release Officer
Do you have 2 years' experience working to pharmaceutical cGMP standard?
A good opportunity to join a global organisation at their Runcorn site, has now become available following internal promotion, manufacturing of lifesaving pharmaceutical medicines, looking for a Shift QC Release Officer to assist the dispatch of the lifesaving medicines.
Key Responsibilities for the Shift QC Release Officer
- Review of all Batch documentation, to ensure the production of the product is compliant with cGMP and complaint with the specific label.
- Sign off/ Approval for small batches to be released into the market or other usage in the business, after assessing the batch documentation is complaint.
- Provide assistance on investigations with non-conformities that could affect the release of the product.
- Aid in continuous improvements for the Quality management system, ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
- Attend meetings with different internal departments for general improvements to the Quality management system.
Requirements for the Shift QC Release Officer
- 2 years' experience working to pharmaceutical cGMP standards
- Educated to a degree level in a Scientific subject
- Attention to detail
- Competent with computer systems and Microsoft platforms
Benefits for the Shift QC Release Officer
- Internal progression
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized canteen
- Shift allowance
- Discount scheme with lots of high street shops
To apply for the Shift QC Release Officer please contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions Recruitment on 01925 909045-