Shift QC Scientist - Pharmaceuticals - Yorkshire
An established Pharmaceutical company in Yorkshire are currently looking to add several Shift QC Analysts working either Monday - Friday 6am-2pm or Monday - Friday 2pm-10pm to their team, primarily responsible for QC testing of raw materials and finished products using HPLC, GC, UV-vis and other analytical techniques.
As a Shift QC Analyst you will have experience with various analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and UV-vis and will be looking to join a company who can offer robust training in GMP practices and processes while offering progression and development opportunities.
- Perform analysis on raw materials, in-process, finished products and stability samples using various analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and UV-vis.
- Preparation and completion of GMP related documentation (SOPs, batch records, etc.)
- Report any out of spec/out of trend results and assist in their investigation
- BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- Practical experience with HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques is essential
- Prior experience within a Pharmaceutical QC lab is desired but not essential
This is an urgent need with an immediate start so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information.