Shift QC Scientist - Pharmaceuticals - Skipton (6M Temp)
An established Pharmaceutical company in Skipton are currently looking to add several Shift QC Analysts working either Monday - Friday 6am-2pm or Monday - Friday 2pm-10pm to their team, primarily responsible for QC testing of raw materials and finished products using HPLC, GC, UV-vis and other analytical techniques.
As a Shift QC Analyst you will have experience with various analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and UV-vis and will be looking to join a company who can offer robust training in GMP practices and processes while offering progression and development opportunities.
- Perform analysis on raw materials, in-process, finished products and stability samples using various analytical techniques including HPLC, GC and UV-vis.
- Preparation and completion of GMP related documentation (SOPs, batch records, etc.)
- Report any out of spec/out of trend results and assist in their investigation
- BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry related subject is essential
- Practical experience with HPLC, GC and wet chemistry techniques is essential
- Prior experience within a Pharmaceutical QC lab is desired but not essential
This is an urgent need with a January start so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for further information.