SHEQ Managers and SHEQ advisors urgently required to work for Chemical Manufacturers across the UK. If you have Health and safety experience and experience of working within the chemical Manufacturing or a related industry, contact me asap for more info.
The successful SHEQ Manager / SHEQ Advisor will play a key role in ensuring the safety of all employees, contractors, sub-contractors and visitors onsite and will be responsible for implementing and improving health & safety, and environmental standards.
- Prepare and issue audits for ISO accreditations 9001 45001 14001
- Communicating and maintaining requirements for the management of SHEQ risk to customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Provide visible leadership of the company's SHEQ agenda to customers, suppliers, external and internal stakeholders
- Provide timely, accurate, practical, and professional SHEQ support to line management across all aspects of the Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) agenda
- Implementation and Mainteninace of Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Mangemnt systems
- Previous experience working at a COMAH manufacturing site or Major Accident Hazard Industry
- Understanding of Quality Management principles and experience in conducting audits and reports
- Experience of internal Audits Risk Assessments, and advising on Continuous Improvement
- Chemical Engineering / Chemistry or similar degree
- You will be Competent in analysing safety data and creating management performance reports.
- Permit writing experience (desirable)
- NEBOSH Certificate (desirable)
Rates of pay negotiate dependant on experience.