Science Solutions are looking to recruit a Senior Technologist for a global materials manufacturer based in West Lancashire.
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Technologist you must be degree educated in materials science, chemistry or a similar subject as a minimum. You must also possess previous experience of working in industry.
As a Senior Technologist you will be responsible for the hands-on development at all stages of the product development cycle. You will also be responsible for project management within the organisation where you will collaborate with suppliers, partners and customers as and when required.
- Degree educated as an absolute minimum in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemistry or a similar subject.
- PhD in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemistry or a similar subject would be highly advantageous.
- You must also possess previous experience in a similar role in industry.
- Any experience working with glass is preferred but not essential.
- Provide proven technical skills/experience in an industrially driven context.
- Be open to working across multiple departments including research & development, project management, supporting and liaising with customers and much more.
- Assist the New Product Development team and offer your expertise as and when applicable.
If you think you have the relevant experience for the role then please get in touch or apply now!