A Cambridge-based biotechnology company is seeking a Senior Scientist with experience in antibody discovery to join their team.
In this role, you will be part of a team focused on the development of novel anti-cancer therapies. You will be instrumental in helping build libraries of antibodies for phage display, yeast display, and NGS, and will perform in vitro selections of antibodies using phage and yeast display, and also contribute to the development and improvement of the company’s display platforms.
Requirements for this role:
- PhD in life science discipline, or BSc/MSc with postgraduate experience;
- Experience in lead isolation of antibodies using phage or yeast display;
- Strong molecular biology skills, including cloning, antibody sequence analysis, mRNA extraction and cDNA preparation;
- Experience of building NGS libraries and manipulating and interpreting NGS sequence outputs, with some experience of programming in Python or R;
- Experience with techniques such as surface plasmon resonance, bio-layer interferometry, ELISA, flow cytometry, and cell based assays would be an advantage.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Chris Morris at Science Solutions for more information on the role.