Science Solutions - Analytical Development Chemist - Pharmaceuticals - £38k - £41k
A Pharmaceutical development and manufacturing company are recruiting a for an Analytical Development Chemist to join their team in East Yorkshire, this is a great opportunity to lead method development, validation and transfer activities and gain further experience in supervising other analysts in a fast, project-based environment.
As an Analytical Development Chemist you will be responsible for leading analytical method development, validation and transfer projects for drug substance and drug products.
- Lead method development projects for pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products in accordance with ICH Q2 guidelines
- Transfer of validated methods, ensuring compatibility with the in-house lab equipment/processes
- Supervise other analysts, including reviewing documentation and providing training where required
- Significant experience of all key analytical techniques and method development including HPLC and GC.
- A thorough understanding of GMP and regulatory standards such as MHRA and ICH Q2
- A relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or Microbiology or equivalent experience.
Interviews for the Analytical Development Chemist Position are imminent so please apply now to be considered.