Senior Regulatory Technologist - North West
This Cosmetics Manufacturer are rapidly growing, they offer a full tailored service to their clients. The manufacture cosmetic products from concept, formulation to packaging and launching! Due to their rapid growth they are looking for a Senior Regulatory Technologist.
The role of a Senior Regulatory Technologist will be to look after important accounts, support with any Regulatory queries and communicate regularly with various customers.
- Ensure regulatory standards are being met whilst ensuring customer expectations are managed
- Liaise with customers regularly to ensure briefs are being met
- Communicate with departments to ensure regulatory standards are being met throughout the process of formulation
- Manager crucial accounts
- 2 years of Cosmetic experience (Colour Cosmetics and Skincare)
- 2 years of regulatory experience/ working knowledge.
- Cosmetic or Chemistry Degree.
- Communication Skills