Senior Regulatory Technologist
Salary competitive dependent on experience
A well-established and ambitious beauty company based in Cheshire, are keen to recruit an experienced Cosmetics Regulatory professional to join their expanding business. The purpose of this role is to work on their own brand ranges, ensuring full compliance to latest industry standards and regulations.
You will focus on ethical consumer trends, ensuring raw materials are regularly reviewed for cruelty free compliance, vegan suitability and plastic free with a push for sustainability of products.
- Ensure to keep abreast of latest industry changes and remain compliant with other markets such as EU, USA, NZ, Israel, Australia
- Review pack copy and artwork for products for global markets
- Review formulations, ensuring compliant to latest regulatory changes
- Create PIFs and process relevant customer forms and country-specific documentation
- Work closely with other departments such as NPD and Lab teams to provide technical assessment for new formulations
- A scientific degree, ideally in Cosmetic Science
- A proven background in cosmetics regulations
- Great organisational skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills