Senior Regulatory Specialist (Biocides) - Remote Working Opportunity
Our client is looking for a regulatory consultant with a specific background in biocidal product registrations (BPR). The role will consist of regulatory project management and regulatory work with biocides and plant protection products. Someone with a specific relevant technical specialism may also be considered.
- Consulting and project management with Biocidal product regulations (BPR)
- Regulatory dossier submissions
- Managing clients and regulatory projects
- Identifying analogues and applying read-across strategies.
- Assimilating scientific data
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum 2 years of regulatory (BPR) experience in either a consultancy or CRO
- A minimum BSc in chemistry or a similar scientific background
- An understanding of REACH, ECHA and BPR regulations
- Effective communication skills
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format